Thursday, December 31, 2009

It' the end of the year 2009


Got see the calender at the image up there ? Only left the last sheet. I will tear it down after tonight. It's shown the date 31/12/2009.

WOW~~ the time passing very fast until I haven't realize it ( over speed. can it slow down ? ) 31.12.2009- the end of the year 2009 ( the last day of year 2009 ). New year and new days-I am welcoming with the new wish and hope. Good bye to the all bad luck. Tonight, will I countdown ? I have my programs for tonight such as watching television ( TVBS channel- countdown with my idols ) and there is a concert will be held to night at the bazaar. Or I will countdown with my laptop in the internet ( got live show ? ). Tomorrow, 1.1.2010- it's was a public holiday, going Kuching with my parents or cousins.
This morning, I got read a article in the newspaper. It's was about the pronounciation of "2010". haha... twenty-ten or two thousand ten ? Which one is more suitable ? Let read the newspaper or radio, then you may find it.
What is my goal in this new year ? Of course, I got a lot of things need to do during the year of 2010. I had to plan it. SPM public exam- it's determine my future.... AND I still got the another important things which I need to do doing this coming new year is............................................

* to be continue...* I will post it in the next or upcoming post. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment