Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chinese new year is almost over.

Today is Sunday. Holidays has ended today. My all tuition classes started. My cousins and aunty have also gone back to Brunei. Now, left only my brothers at home. Silent. Bored. Tomorrow, re-schooling. No mood. Still want to have more holidays. T.T
How about can I turning back the time to last weekend? It's the first day of CNY. Nice. It's seem the time past very quickly. I HAVE NOT ENJOY THE OCCASION. Having CNY for once more ? Now everything turn to lame. Return to normal. But I haven't suit myself in it. Still not prepare yet. Actually, I have many things have to post during last week. But I have no time to post because I am very buzy. Buzy playing firecrackers, gamble- "ban lat", playing mahjong and gathering with my all relatives and cousins. I love the cny environment. Doesn't you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment