Thursday, January 7, 2010

my chemistry subject & the teacher

OMG !!! damning chemistry. As I post in facebook, I HATE chemistry. It's my worst subject. It's wasting my time, struggling me. It's made me have to do triple works in order to achieve the level. Why I hate chemistry ? Because it's hard. I can't find the solution for almost the question especially about the chemical substances and the equation. I always copy my friends works as I can't find the answer. That's why my result is not good in this subject. T.T

But one thing is after I determine the factor, I discovered that the main factor the teacher teaching technique is not suit me. It's was too fast for me. My friend who tuition ( tuition freak ) a lot never meet any problem in this subject. They can done it quickly and correctly. Why ? they got a better tuition teacher.

The chemistry subject is new for me although I have learn it since last year. But I still can't conquer the subject. As an example, the first day of lesson in the first chapter, Rate of reaction. I was very curious why I can't find the correct answer- it's about find the gradient of graph. Then, the next morning, my friend told me, the teacher teach wrongly. At that times, I just realize it. WTF!!!!!! She already teaches us the WRONG step for n times since last year !!!! I can't excuse it. I was very x 100 damning angry because I don't allow the teacher to teach us the wrong step becuase the name of TEACHER. It's can "devastating" a lot of students as the student didn't realize the mistake like me. It's was a death for us. Can you imagine how about a student keep practicing the "SHIT" step and solution teaches by her and continue doing it in the public exam ?? DAMNING FUXK. This could kill us who never going for tuition especially me. Because of the teacher, she made me lost in the chemistry. Altough a very simple chemical equation, still can do it will. How can I be a doctor ? ( hopefully, doctor is not my favourite carreer ) very "sien" every time studying this subject. I always refer to my friends whatever there's a problem.

What to do ? I wish to change away the teacher ( if can, I wish the history and biology teachers also can be change. I wil discuss it in the next up coming post ) But how ? Complaint her by parents ? My dad or mum was not the principal of my school. Thus, I have to waste my time to start my tuition. My preserve GOLD TIME- Sunday morning had to spend for chemistry tuition. hiaz.......... After I start my tuition, there is no more days can let me "charging my battery full"- sleep lately. ( except public holidays ).... hiaz....... my GOD can you promise me to get an A+ in my SPM public exam ?

* sorry, I can't tell you the name of the teacher. I don't dare to publish the name of the teacher if she got saw it in my blog. I will kill and murder by her. haha... *

No comments:

Post a Comment